HARDIN MIDDLE SCHOOL
MOVE TO REMOTE LEARNING – DECEMBER 9, 2020
Dear Hardin Middle School Students, Families, Staff and Community Members,
It is with great anxiety and much consideration the decision has been made to switch to REMOTE LEARNING ONLY for the Hardin Middle School. Due to the decrease of onsite education by our students and the inability to safely and efficiently staff our onsite learning model, it has been determined that we can no longer provide the onsite learning format currently offered at the Middle School.
Other Items of Note:
- We continue to be sensitive to all of our students, staff and families; the timing is never good under these circumstances and we truly apologize for any inconveniences. However, we are simply NOT able to continue the onsite education procedures in a manner safe for students and staff.
- Our goal is NOT to create hardships for families, but to serve all of our students within the capacities and guidelines throughout this crisis…flexibility is extremely hard, but we appreciate the effort made by our families who continue to take ownership in their education.
- School nutrition will continue to serve meals throughout the District much in the same manner as we have this entire school year.
- This remote learning session will remain in effect through the next week and half and reevaluated over Christmas…hopefully with a plan of returning to onsite education after the break.
- The Middle School will provide additional information to you as it becomes ready.
Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and website at https://www.hardin.k12.mt.us/ for all the up to-date information. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
Eldon C. Johnson, Supt
Hardin School District 17H & 1