What is A.I.S.E.S.?
A.I.S.E.S. stands for American Indian Science and Engineering Society. The mission of A.I.S.E.S. is to substantially increase the representation of American Indian and Alaskan Natives in engineering, science and other related technology disciplines.
What do we do?
- We have monthly meetings to discuss to ways that we can make a difference in our community.
- Learn about Science, engineering and other technology.
- Service Learning Projects
- Attend local Leadership workshops
- Visit College Campuses
- Represent Hardin High School during parades, functions, concessions, ect.
- Attend the National Conference (only Juniors and seniors are eligible.) and Science Fair.
- Educate youth about science related issues.
Who can join?
Any student that is attending Hardin High School and has an interest in science, math, technology and our environment.
H.H.S. A.I.S.E.S. Chapter Advisors: Amberly Jefferson, Dean of Student Academics
665-6339 and Jonathan Stands, Crow Language Teacher