Dear parents and families of Hardin Middle School students,
Welcome back! This 2020-21 school year, we are preparing to provide instruction in two different modes of learning: onsite and online. You have chosen the method that works best for your student(s) in your current situation. The HMS staff is working diligently to be prepared to create safe, healthy, productive learning environments for all. (NOTE: if you have not yet informed the school of your choice of learning, please call 406-665-6302.)
We expect students and parents to fill out the enrollment information PRIOR to receiving a Chromebook for use with academic courses.
Enrollment packets will be available for pick up/drop off in the Hardin Middle School parking lot during the following times:
- Thursday, August 20th -- 8 am to 12 pm
- Friday, August 21st -- 8 am to 12 pm
- Monday, August 24th -- 12 pm to 3 pm
Chromebook Check Out: TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
If you have chosen ONLINE, you can come to the school to check out a Chromebook on Tuesday, August 25th, between 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- Please come with your completed enrollment packet to begin the checkout process.
- Students and parents will be required to sign a consent form to use a Hardin School District Device and to accept the charges if the device is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Once the form has been filled out, the student will receive a Chromebook and a charging cord.
- Students will also be encouraged to access the videos created by teachers (posted on the website: www.hardin.k12.mt.us) about how best to login to Google Classroom and submit assignments.
If you have chosen ONSITE, your student will receive the Chromebook after August 26th, the enrollment packet has been received, and the training for using the device has been completed.
We look forward to creating a strong partnership with you and your student(s). Please continue to visit the Hardin District Website for updates and call when you have questions!